Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Photos

Sunday we went to the Bundy's for dinner, games and some new family pictures courtesy of Lindsey. We didn't have much daylight left by the time we got to our location, and the sky looked like rain was coming, so we hurried to get them all done in about 20 minutes- and the rain did come just as we were finishing up at the second location- the red barn. I am so happy with how they turned out, and am so grateful for Linny's time and expertise in doing them for us.



8 comments:

Annie said...

Love your new header and blog design kid. Also Love the lighting of the pics, the locations and of course, the gorgeous family!

Jord said...

Great pictures Lee. That Lindsey should definitely go into business.

Lindsey said...

ummm, you can't pull the pictures up big, AND they're not the edited ones. You may need to hold off on this post until you get my CD, I'm just saying. Thanks for trusting me with your family pictures. I can't wait to see it in your family room!

Jamie Jo said...

Lindsey might need to start paying rent on those train tracks. :) They are a great backdrop. Fun.

Diane said...

You have a beautiful family. Sounds like a fun photo shoot.

Kylee said...

How did I miss this post?! I think something's wrong with my computer because it happens a lot. They turned out good!

Stacey said...

Amazing what cooperative children can accomplish in a group photo! Loved the bright colors! You'll be seeing mine Christmas 2009 :>

Josie-Jolu said...

Okay, I really need you to show me how to make my blog cuter. I'm still a rookie. And I also just have to say that your family pic on the railroad track needs to be sold to a company that puts all the default photos in frames before they get bought.