Thursday, September 17, 2015

August



It's been great going to the temple with Jake regularly since he's been back. I love that we have this beautiful one just down the road.
Two of Cam's good friends- Britnee & Megan stopped by one night for a visit. We had fun watching Cam's high school DVD and checking out his room. I love these girls and am grateful for the good friends my kids have always had.

The Bundy girls joined me and Jake for a viewing of Frozen one day. Then the whole family joined us for dinner and badminton.


Cam is loving his area and companion. He's working hard and I'm so proud of him!











As always, I LOVE getting new pictures of my favorite 1 year old.
Hey, where'd my pine cone go?
I can't stand the cuteness...


It's so cute that Evan eats table food now. Here he is downing an entire pear.

His first corn on the cob.
He loves playing at the park.


Jess and Brad had these pictures taken this summer in Louisville. I absolutely adore how they turned out. What a beautiful couple!






We had some rocks delivered in the front yard. Luckily our landscape architect was there to place them. I love how they look! (and I'm glad our grass didn't get ruined by the machines)

My cute niece Taylor got married to an amazing man- Brian. It was so wonderful to attend their wedding and reception in Logan.



It was great to have all my sisters and brothers there. This doesn't happen often enough.
Last year I didn't have someone to pose on the front porch on their first day of school and that was a sad day. Happily this year I had this handsome man heading off to his second year at USU.




2 comments:

Vonnie said...

Darling Evan, great pictures of the Elder, wonderful pictures of Jessica and Brad and all the rest. August is a good month.

Jessica said...

What a great recap of the month! I loved seeing new pictures of Cam Cam. I'm pretty sure Evan is the happiest kid in the world!