Saturday, May 1, 2010

This and That

Jessica took a country swing dance this past semester at USU and enjoyed going country dancing most Monday and Wednesday nights at the fun park. Here she is with her friend Jason showing off her moves.


Jakes last lacrosse game was today. It was played on the football field at LHS. Too bad it was raining and freezing cold for the spectators. . .



The other day I was at Lee's Marketplace and saw this Lee's plumbing truck park in front of the store so I just had to take a picture of the three Lee's. haha

And finally, what you've all been waiting for. . . pictures of Jessica's newly decorated bedroom. It was so fun to put together with much help and suggestions from Lindsey. I really appreciate all her time and great ideas. I love how it turned out.








Tune in next time for pictures of my newly remodeled living room!

8 comments:

Nan said...

My favorite is Lee in front of the Lee truck. I'm glad you had your camera with you.

Kylee said...

For some reason I laughed pretty hard at your 3 Lee's picture. I don't know why. I'm excited to see all these remodeled rooms in person soon!!!

Carol said...

Hi it's Carol - love, love, love the new room!

Jord said...

Such a cute room! I love Jessica's dancing as well, what coordination!

Lindsey said...

What a fun little update. And I'll say....I don't hate the special mention ;)

Joyce Anne said...

Really? Loved the 3 Lees. I am trying to think of even one other Joyce. Probably not!@! Jessica's room is way cool.

Vonnie said...

Fantastic Jessica!
Awesome Lees, all three!
Hip to the grove new bedroom!
Amazing athletes!

tutus n bowties said...

When I lived in Rexburg I would go Country dancing every week...I was just getting into the swing part of it and then I moved. I don't remember a thing. Sad. I LOVE Jessica's new room!! Well done indeed.