Sunday, January 18, 2015

Master bathroom remodel


It seemed like it was time to do some redecorating in the master bathroom.  It hadn't been painted since we moved in 12 years ago and it just seemed drab and blah.  We had a glass door in the shower, and it was so hard to get clean so we decided to take it off and just use a shower curtain. I forget to get a before picture of that, but here's a before of most of the bathroom...
 
And here's the after.  I'm so happy with how it turned out!  Thanks to Jess for being my interior decorator consultant.  She has great ideas!



 



3 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks SOO good! I love the way it turned out! And the shower curtain looks great. Have you liked having that instead of the glass?

Kylee said...

Love it!! Hey -- Jessica IS good at helping re-do bathrooms, she helped me with mine last summer, remember?!?

Carol said...

I love it too. I didn't see the "special" perfume bottle though!