Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Years Day Snowshoeing


For the third year in a row we went snowshoeing on New Years Day.  I love this tradition and hope we can continue it.  This year we loved having Evan and Brody join us (but missed having Brad with us as he was in CA selling for the week). They both did great, so I'm pretty sure they'll be invited back next year :)  There wasn't a lot of snow, and what there was was pretty packed down, so we ended up ditching our snowshoes about halfway and picking them up on the way back.






This picture cracks me up.  Can you just imagine what he's thinking?  I think it's something like this... "what are my parents dragging me off to do now?  Can't they see this snowsuit is way too big for me?  I was strapped in a carrier on the front of my mom and I couldn't see a thing!  What's the point of bringing me if I can't enjoy the view?"  hahaha.




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Are you not going to blog by month anymore? I like it! :) I am so happy we have this tradition. It's so fun! Hopefully Brad will be able to join us one year! That picture of Evan cracks me up too and I'm sure that was exactly what he was thinking!