Wednesday, April 22, 2015

March misc

What would a monthly post be without pictures of my missionary boys? Although this month I only have one of Jake because he doesn't send as many as his brother... Cam had a fun day turning 19 on the 18th. Pedro, a ward member he's become really good friends with got him this cake and they had a little party that night. The tradition there is that everyone helps shove the birthday persons face into the cake, then they have another one for everyone to eat! So he sent a video of that and it was fun to watch.

This was on St. Patricks day when they dye the river green!




This is Jake's new companion Elder Gibby from Brigham City. Unfortunately, he's not a favorite...

I gave a baby shower to my friend Dani (front middle) who's having her first boy. Since she already has 2 girls, she only wanted to invite people who would have given her a present anyway, so we had a nice small group.
This boy! He's always doing something fun and is always looking adorable.


Look at these two reunited in the airport after Ky and Evan's trip to Arizona. Is that the cutest thing ever?
All ready for church! Look at this beautiful mama and her little boy...(who is looking far too grown up...)


For the first time in history, I helped Mike set up our trampoline instead of one or more kids helping. Another first is this is probably the earliest it's ever gone up... this mild winter has been so awesome.
Here's a before and after with getting the patio all set up for summer after putting it all away for the winter.








2 comments:

Kylee said...

I want to see that video of Cam eating the cake! I think I'm missing a lot of stuff from him.... There's never anything in his dropbox folder whenever I check. I don't think I knew you gave Dani a shower... that's fun! I love your back patio and hope I can have something similar someday.

Jessica said...

I want to see the video too! I love seeing new pictures of the boys and I especially love to see pictures of Cam now that I have been to Chicago! I love that your house is the baby shower party house! ;) Oh man.. Evan, that boy! I, too love your back yard!