Saturday, October 25, 2008

Witches Night Out

Gardner Village in SLC has a fun event called "Witches Night Out" that I went to Friday night with Kylee, Freda, Teresa and Stacie. It was so much fun to dress up and be there with thousands of other witches. It was insane the amount of people there. It was such a fun, festive atmosphere. I could have spent the whole time just watching people. We had a lot of fun walking around and trying to move our way through the stores looking for fun stuff to buy. Since the wait for dinner in the restaurant "Archibalds" was THREE AND ONE HALF HOURS, we were happy to just get a bowl of soup at a food stand. It was a fun activity that we plan on doing next year. At Teresas house in Bountiful.





Pooped at the end of a fun-filled evening.

10 comments:

Kylee said...

Nice post! you beat me to it. That really was a fun night. Thanks for everything! You're the best.

Jamie Jo said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Witches. Halloween is only fun to dress up for if you are skinny and/or cute. Wal-Mart Frumps can't pull it off the same.

Stacie said...

You get on that girlfriend and be the first to post about witches night out! By the way I sent you some pics that I took! What a FUN NIGHT that was, I am totally going to dress up a lot more next year than I did this year tho!!

VFR said...

Looks like fun! I like your green skin and your wicked theme.

VFR said...

Oops, that was ygr.

Jessica said...

Im sorry to be the party pooper. Looks like you guys had a great time! I look forward to next year.

tutus n bowties said...

Lee, you look great! What a fun outing for the girls.

Anonymous said...

What some great weekends we've had. I'm so glad you take a lot of pictures (despite my murmuring when it's time for yet another pose).

Annie said...

You looked like da bomb. Glad you had fun and the weather was good.

Stacey said...

Nothin can top that event! And I haven't even been to it, just looks like such a blast!