Sunday, March 28, 2010

We had a great day Sunday traveling down to Orem to see my nephew Andy report his mission to Mongolia. I was so impressed with his testimony and strong love for the Mongolian people. What a great missionary! I took my camera and had plans to take lots of pictures to post, but sadly after taking only 1 picture, my battery died, and since giving my spare battery to Kylee in January, I haven't taken the time to buy a replacement one for me- and I'm having issues with my new computer and can't get it on at this time. I loved seeing and talking to many extended family members for several hours after church at the Romneys. On our way home, we stopped by the new Skeen residence in Paradise for a tasty dinner along with the Petersens, Mom and Janet. Having the Skeens living in the same valley as me is a dream I've had for the past 20 years, ever since they moved from Mesa when we were living there. I have loved helping them get settled and absolutely love their house. It is a touch of Paradise, which is fitting.


Out with the old,

There wasn't much painting that needed to be done, but I was there to help with what did.

And in with the new! I LOVE this house.






3 comments:

tutus n bowties said...

It was so fun catching up with you Sunday! I am dying to see Annie's new home...it looks amazing in those pics and I'm sure it's even more so in person.

Lindsey said...

I LOVE this house too. I need to do a blog post about it, I know my friends are dying to see it. Thanks again for waiting for me on Sunday! I'm glad that it all worked out for me ;)

Kylee said...

Hey, I missed this post somehow. Sorry about the whole camera battery thing... I feel really bad. I really do appreciate that you gave it to me though even though it may not seem like it since I forgot to bring it here and all. Please don't be mad. :) I can't wait to see Annie's house in person. It looks amazing.