Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2nd week of December

There's nothing better than a snowy Christmas!!! I've loved all the new snow so much.I'm also a big fan of our Christmas lights :)

It's just the best chasing this little guy around in the morning before work and when I get home at 4. He's always so happy.

He'll come to me from anyone, but will rarely go from me to anyone else. It's the best thing ever.
I helped convince Ky that it would be worth the effort to have a gender reveal party, and I'm so glad she agreed. It was my first one and it was so much fun! We invited the Weyerts, Ann, Carol, the Bundy's and Wheelwrights over for the occasion. After dinner and with Brody on Skype, she cut into the cake that either had blue or pink frosting on the inside.








 After it showed blue frosting and we were all cheering, it must have scared Evan because he started crying. Either that or he really doesn't want a brother!
I'm so excited for our family to grow and to help welcome another sweet grandson into the world.

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

Oh man, that is the best picture of Evan crying at the reveal party. So funny! Darling pictures of that cute little guy. Your home looks lovely.