Wednesday, January 6, 2016

3rd week of December

This was my last week of work before a lovely 16 day break. Oh how I love my job and the awesome time off I get. I really am blessed with the perfect part-time job. Jake was busy all week with finals. He was probably more happy than I was to have a break from school. Here's Evan helping him all he can to study for a test...
 Evan is also really good at doing laundry...

 Ky and Evan had to entertain themselves every afternoon. They ran errands almost every day.
And they played in the snow...



Sal is a big fan of the snow.

This is what happens when you take your snow mittens off...

We were all so excited to see the new Star Wars movie. We got to see it the night before it was released and it was everything I hoped it would be. I loved it so much and can't wait to go again.





1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh it was like Christmas all over again with so many blog posts to catch up on! I love it when I see that you have posted. Great memories from the last couple months! Love seeing pics of Cam too!