Monday, January 11, 2016

5th week of December

On the Sunday that Brody left to go back to Seattle, I made a Thanksgiving dinner since I hadn't done so for Thanksgiving, and because Brody said he was craving my sauerkraut. How could I resist that? The Bundy's and Mom joined us and we had a lovely meal and fun games after.

I can't stop taking pictures of Evan! I think everything he does is so cute and picture worthy!


In these next two pictures, he looks uncharacteristically sullen and sad. This is not typical of him, so when he did it for the camera it was very amusing to me.

Evan LOVES looking at pictures and videos of himself on my ipad.
Cam is doing so great. I love hearing from him every week and seeing pictures of his week.

He made this tie!



This is his district. They all bought ugly sweaters at Goodwill.


No comments: