Saturday, June 28, 2008

happy belated BD/welcome back

Much time has past since my last post and that's because we've been gone for 10 days on the best family vacation ever, and before that, I was busy getting ready. Before I write about the trip, I wanted to tell about mine and Jessica's birthday on June 13th. I started the day off with an early morning walk and pilates class. What could be better than that? Jessica got home from LTC (tri-stake laurel camp) right when I got home. Our cute neighbor Mikell (Jessica's age) surprised us with a decorated front porch and cars!
Jessica hurried to shower and we went for pedicures. Jessica's first ever. She quite liked it.
We then met Stacie and Freda for lunch at Chilis. Jessica hung out with Cale the rest of the day. I ran errands, then went to Cam's baseball game, then out to Costa Vita with Mike. The Ericksons, Weyerts, and Hatchs came over for presents and pazzukis. Fun! On the 16th, I went to lunch with Mom, Ann, Carol, Jamie and Sara at Hamiltons. That place has such great food. We had a fun visit. Then Ann, Sara and I had a hot but fun 1 1/2 hour walk along the Logan River. So Jessica is now 18, and I'm inching ever closer to 50!!! AH!

Be sure and check out Kylee's blog for great details and pictures from our trip. She's done an awesome job of giving way more details than I plan to.

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Yay for birthdays! I didn't know Mikell did all that cute decorating! I just assumed it was Cale. She is such a cute and thoughtful girl.. I wish I was more like her! Thanks for the funnest trip ever!

Lindsey said...

How fun to share a birthday! I'm so glad the Traveler's Gift made your list. Did you highlight? We refer to ours all the time, I have so much of it memorized. Well, happy belated. You're looking younger every year!

Lee said...

Ky- you're more than welcome! it was so much fun. Linny- yes, I've highlighted a lot, and I still need to finish it. I'm on #6. It has so many good tidbits to improve your life! Thanks again for giving it to me