Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Home Tour

This past December marked the longest amount of time we've lived in one home- that amount of time being 6 years and 4 months. Second longest was our home in Mesa, and third longest was the home before this one where we lived for 5 years. We're not sure yet how long we'll be here, since this isn't my dream home, but we've been very happy here, we love our neighbors and ward, so who knows. These first few pictures are rooms on the main floor. This is our guest room.
Boys bathroom


Master Bedroom
Kitchen



Living Room
Cam's room (also upstairs but not pictured is a laundry room and master bathroom).



Downstairs: Game room



Family Room


Jessica's room



Jessica's bathroom

Jake's room

Sewing room

Computer room (also downstairs is a nice sized storage room).

8 comments:

Vonnie said...

Nice home tour. Do you hire out? Glad you set a new record, it's a lovely home.

Annie said...

Your home is gynormous! I love this house the best and hope you stay forever....easy for me to say:) Can't wait to see you soon.

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry, pictures just don't do it justice. And what is this about "guest room." Don't you mean the Bundy Suite? I will be completely happy if I can have a home like yours some day, but I feel like I am setting my sights too high, so I try not to think about it. But it's your neighborhood, flat walk routes, mountains, location, schools, and ward. It's hard to find the whole package deal. Can't wait to come up again soonish.

Kylee said...

Well, that was fun to see, even though I'm more than familiar with your (and my) house. :) P.S. I thought we lived in that arizona house for longer than 6 years...

Mike said...

You do great at making our home feel comfortable and a place I want to be. Thanks!

tutus n bowties said...

I love coming to visit at your house. I always feel at home when I walk through the doors. I love that about it. Jess's room is da bomb!

Jenny said...

I am still coming for those apples, only hopefully it will be this years crop. Maybe you could give me a tour in real life at the same time?

Stacey said...

I love this home. It has such a welcoming feel to it. Although I felt that about your last home too. We think of moving but why, my kids have everything they need her. I don't remember my parents giving one lick to what we kids needed when they wanted to move. Annie just wanted to redecorate. I'm trying to take that out of the equation.