Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bundy girls visit

Lindsey, Emma and Lydia came to visit us for two days while Ryan was out of town training for his new job. We had such a great, productive time. We were on the go the entire time. Lindsey was especially productive and enjoyed being able to get some projects done with mine and Jessica's help with the girls. We managed to even fit in a chilly hike to enjoy the beauty of fall- although we missed the brilliant colors by a week :( I still loved it.












I loved learning how to make these "peachy" cupcakes, and my neighbors who I delievered some to loved it too!


Jake and Emma had a fun time playing hide-and-go seek. Emma had jake stumped with this hiding spot (she had a little help from her Mom getting her in there)



















We had to take a picture of Jess and Lydia in their matching red poka-dot outfits!











Jessica and I helped Lindsey take some Halloween pictures of the girls. It wasn't easy! Lydia wasn't in the mood to smile, so Jessica was holding and bouncing her under the black material. You'd never know just by looking at the finished product what a difficult task it was! Thanks for coming Bundy girls- we can't wait to do it again (sorry the pictures don't match up with the words. . . I tried to be creative and do it differently than I usually do- but I guess I'll just stick to the same boring way I usually do it since I know what I'm doing that way. . .)

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Yay another post! Although this was a sad one because I wish I could have been there. It looks fun and those girls are darling in their halloween costumes! I had no idea that's how the black background worked.

Lindsey said...

Seriously I got so much done! I was telling Ryan about how much I got done and how excited I was about it and he was a little confused. He didn't know it was that difficult to be so productive. However we didn't have any big plans this weekend so he did get a reality check of how CONSTANT kids are, and I only have the two! I'm looking forward to coming up again. This week is actually kind of busy but how about the next week? Then we'll do it all again :) Thanks for the special post ;)

Stacey said...

Those peachy cupcakes look yummy! What a good auntie you are to help her make that costume. Sewing is not one of the Skeen girls strong points and I wish it were. Nice pictures of Lydia and Jessica. I like the one of her jumping in the air.