Friday, October 9, 2009

Photo Shoot

A couple weekend ago, we had an extended family get-together at Mom and Davids. After a nice picnic outside, Mom gave us a neat Fuhriman family history FHE. I enjoyed re-learning some interesting stuff about my ancestors who helped settle Providence. We then all went to Merlin Olsen Park for a rousing competitive game of kickball. While there, I took these darling pictures of Lydia (if I don't say so myself!)



The next weekend, I was at it again, capturing some great shots of Jessica. Mike had taken the boys to the Priesthood and Panda Express afterwards, so Jess and I had a girls night out. First we took these darling pictures, then we ate out at Cafe Sabor and then went shopping. We had a great evening.








6 comments:

Annie said...

Kid, you're good! I loved Lyd sucking her thumb:) and Jessie's jacket. Way to go.

Nic said...

cute jacket, cute girl! Love the jumping photo...

Kylee said...

Cute mom! I love them all. I normally don't like serious face ones, but I really like the one in front of the red door. Maybe it's the lighting and the positioning more than the serious face, I don't know but I love it. What is she going to do with all of them?

Lindsey said...

Isn't it addicting to take great photos? Having a nice camera makes all the difference. Can Jessica even take a bad photo? I HEART those pics of Lydia. I will photo shop the drool out but then again, babies drool, it's kind of endearing, kind of. I'm so glad to have had your help with the last photos I took of the girls, but mostly I'm glad you know what I go through to get a good picture. Thanks again for the fun weekend.

Stacie said...

Great photo's Lee! You are a a great photographer maybe you should think about going professional??

Vonnie said...

Great photos Lee. You had good material to work with as well.