Thursday, July 31, 2008

Flashback Friday

This summer when I was organizing some photographs, I came across these pictures of me. The first one from second grade, and the second one right after the birth of Kylee. The kids and I had a great laugh (Brody especially is a fan of the second grade one) and Jake had to be convinced that the second picture is really me. So I offer these two pictures as evidence as to why I should never have short hair. Stacie who does my hair occasionally tries to talk me into going short, but she may give that up now that she's seen these. Who gets their hair cut as short as me when I was pregnant with Kylee and then gets a perm? Someone living in the 80's I guess. . . Hope you all enjoy a good laugh at my expense :)






7 comments:

Joyce Anne said...

Lee, we can only hope that the haircut with Kylee was easy upkeep with a new baby. "OLD HAIRSTYLES" I can't even go there. I acutally have some where my Mom had used clippies to make pin curls. Nice....

Diane said...

As one of the "oldies" in the pictures I think we look fabulous. And even though those hairdos scream 80's we were stylin' back then. We're talking cutting edge. Good times!

Stacie said...

LOVE the hair Lee Lee!

Stacie said...

And I would never take you that short.. I think chin length would be the shortest I would take you! Hmm it would be pretty cute I say lets do it.. What do you think?

Stacey said...

Keep those golden locks long. I want to learn how to scan!

Kylee said...

I think the second picture looks more like you than the first. I don't know what Jake is talking about...

Jord said...

Classic! I concur that longer hair agrees with you more.