Tuesday, July 15, 2008

summer fun

I'm so sad that summer's over halfway over--- it's always so hard to have it end and get back in the routine of school and work. But we won't think about that yet. Here's some pictures of some fun we've been having lately.
Cam throwing some fierce pitches- His team is somehow surviving w/o him this week as he's at scout camp- then the next two weeks he'll play allstars, then it will be time for football!

Cam and friends floating down the canal from Logan Canyon to Lundstrom Park.
Jakes famous face that kept us all laughing on our vacation (it's better in person)
Jess scrapbooking pictures of our vacation.
Mike and Cam having a mean game of badminton. Jake doing what he loves best (during the little time that he's home)

7 comments:

Annie said...

Summer's da bomb. It is going too fast. Good thing I have plenty of your cookies to see me through! Your family is always doing fun things.

Kylee said...

Fun fun! I miss knowing all these little details that you miss out on when you don't live at home... at least we have blogs :) (not that that's all we have, but you know what I mean)

Jessica said...

I'm with Kylee, I love that the blogs let us share what we are up to with one another so that when we get together its more genuine time spent rather than a bunch of catch up! We loved seeing you guys Sunday--and don't worry about not talking about my friend--thats why we went to Logan--to get away from it :)

Stacie said...

I cant believe summer is almost over! Well at least we have a family party to look forward to.. ha ha dont get too excited Im still in the works of planning it before aug!

Jord said...

You have had such a fun summer Leemo! I am glad you enjoyed your trip and just hanging out on summer nights. We definitely missed out on seeing everyone in Logan....if only it was two hours closer! I'm glad you loved Utah trips from AZ too- there is just something great about those mountains and cool nights.

Lindsey said...

It's insane how fast summer flies. Remember as a kid that summer seemed almost as long as a year? I swear as a kid I was ready for school to start. Now the older I get the faster time flies. Can't wait to come and slumber party this weekend.

Kylee said...

Sorry that I didn't tell you about that scary little event I experienced. I really did want to call you or brody or SOMEONE but I had no service in the canyon or in bear lake for the rest of the night and by the next day it didn't seem like a huge deal anymore... sorry! Sadly I haven't finished either of those books... i've been busy!