Friday, July 15, 2016

July- week 1


We started our July 4th celebrations on the 1st with a cookout at our house, kickball at Lundstrom, then fireworks from the Broadbents backyard. It was a fabulous evening. We enjoyed sharing the evening with Mom, the Skeens, Bundys and Sara and Breckon.
  Jake with the two Kylee's...

Evan LOOOOVES jumping on the trampoline...

   Evan loved playing with the American Girl Doll bike...


 

 

The next day we enjoyed an afternoon floating down the Onieda Narrows. It was really fun until I flipped over and lost my tube for the rest of the ride down the river...luckily Jess was closeby and I could hold onto her tube and luckily I have an awesome husband who rescued my tube for me.
Sunday we relaxed in the afternoon then had the Searles and Mom over for dinner and games.
I don't know what's better than having a baby sleep on your chest...
maybe it's having a baby sleep in your arms?
Evan made friends with ostrich and jellyfish- the two beanie babies that terrified him at his last visit...


 



We started off the 4th with a big breakfast outside then went on a hike from Guinevah to 3rd dam.
 









 

 

 
We then had a fun pool party at the Hess's joined by Linny and girls and Madi and Makayla. Evan loves being in the pool and he even "jumped" off the diving board!


 



 We topped the day off with a delicious turkey dinner. Unconventional, I realize, but we had an extra turkey after the holidays, so decided this was as good a time as any!
We had many, many fun games of badminton in the cool of the evenings...

Always looking for new ways to entertain this one...
I was so sad to see this one leave with his parents on the 6th, but happy that Evan got to stay an extra 10 days...





No comments: