Tuesday, July 12, 2016

June pt 2


During the two weeks I was home between Seattle and the Hatch's coming to visit, I kept very busy doing many fun activities. The Bundy girls had helped me empty the hot tub before I left for Seattle, so I still had to clean it and remove the jet packs (for the first time in 4 years...) with Mike's help. It was ridiculously hard to do and we probably won't again for another 4 years!

I emptied everything out of the shed, swept it and put some of it back and left some out for summer use.
Jess and I celebrated our birthdays together and with Brad- only the second time that has happened for Jess since they got married, and my first time to be with Brad on my birthday. Jess and I went to Pilates, then for a walk around the neighborhood, then I went to the Hess's pool for lunch from Rumbi grill provided by Freda, then we layed by the pool for a while. That evening Mom, the Skeens and Bundy's and Carol and Madi came over for a cookout, gifts and visiting.




 

 Jake went to this cool place in Houston one Sunday.

 Getting Cam's pictures makes my day every Monday.










Even though I was only away from these cute boys for 2 weeks, I still loved seeing new pictures of them...

 








The day after I got home, Mike and I went camping with Jess and Brad and the Bundy's to Smithfield canyon. We found the perfect camping spot and it was just so beautiful there. We had a wonderful time- except the part when it rained the whole time we were taking down camp.











No comments: