Tuesday, July 12, 2016

June- part 3


I was able to meet up with Lorene and Haylee in SLC on my way to get the Hatch's at the airport since Lorene was in town visiting Haylee and her family. It was so great to see them and get caught up on each others lives.
It was so awesome having the Hatch's come to visit for 2 glorious weeks! We did so many fun activities while they were here so lets get started...The first night they were here, Ann invited us for dinner so I didn't have to worry about cooking. It was so nice of her and we all enjoyed a delicious grilled salmon meal. Evan loved playing with the huge tiger and in the backyard playhouse.
The next day we went swimming at the Hess's pool. It was cute watching these two meet for the first time ;)






 
 We couldn't get enough of staring at this perfect baby. Oh man, he's so adorable.


 We had breakfast at Herm's the next morning. I love that place.
 


 On Sunday we had Owen's blessing at our house. It was a special day.



 Look at this sweet face! Couldn't you just die?

 We had a nice dinner that night and enjoyed being outside.



 I just love seeing this face every day. He's so cute and sweet.
 Evan is usually very entertained with shows on my ipad.
 On Tuesday we had a yummy dutch oven dinner in the canyon.









 We checked out the cool Hobbit Caves near Camp Lomia. They were so cool and it was so pretty there.






On Thursday Jake surprised everyone except Mike and I (who knew for 2 days) that he was done selling in Houston and coming home for the rest of the summer. It was so much fun seeing him surprise everyone. He was so excited and happy to meet Owen and play with Evan. I'm so happy to have him home!
 
 
Evan doesn't love the "hee hee" as much as Jake and Cam did, but I'm still glad I saved it. Maybe he'll like it more when he comes again.
 Stay tuned for week 2 which takes place in July...

No comments: