Friday, July 1, 2016

June, part 1

The morning of June 2nd, Evan and I went to Target to do some returns and it was there we got the news that Owen had arrived! He came into the world at 10:30, weighing 7 lbs 14 oz- and was 21" long- the exact same height and weight as Evan! How coincidental is that? After Evan's nap, we headed into Seattle to meet my new little love and as with Evan, it was love at first sight! It was so much fun to see Evan meeting Owen. It was absolutely adorable.



 

The next day Evan and I went to an amazing park nearby- Seward Park- to go for a walk and play at the playground. The view of Mt. Rainier was incredible.


 



 

 (notice Pooh and Tigger on the swings next to him. Adorable.)


 
 After Evan's nap, he helped me prepare for the arrival of Ky, Brody and Owen.

The next 6 days were spent helping take care of Owen, playing with Evan, cooking and doing a couple more home improvements.


 


 
 Before...
 After...
 
 Before...
 After...

 Before...
 After...








Even though I was exhausted at the end of my two weeks there, I would do it all over again today if I could. It was wonderful to be with the Hatch's and to give them my undivided attention.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

And we appreciate it more than you know!