Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Carols birthday & a visit from Emma

Carol's birthday was today, so I organized a little lunch at Hamilton's in her honor. We had a nice time eating and visiting.

On Monday, I went to Ogden to attend Sara's body attack class at Golds gym. What a great workout, and what a cute instructor! I brought Emma back with me to play for a few days since the kids are out of school for spring break.
Jessica and Cam took her to the zoo one day, Cam took her to Lundstrom park, and the rest of the time she just entertained us all with her cute ways.





6 comments:

Jessica said...

How is it that everyone in one family can be so gorgeous (even post surgery in the last post)!?! I really don't think this is fair.

Vonnie said...

It looks like you had a great time celebrating with Carol. Happy Birthday Carol! Emma is a doll.

Lindsey said...

Finre!! Way to out do my post. But we'll see about that! Notice how in every picture Emma either has a runny nose or slobber coming out. Nice.

SaraPete said...

Hmmm, no pictures of my boys...interesting!!! j/k You can take some cute ones when they spend the night next week :)

Stacie said...

I love your blog Lee! To answer your question if I thought it was hard or not to get my blog set up,some things are a lil tricky but I will get it. Now I gotta practice digi scrapbookin.. Do you do that?

Lee said...

sara- don't worry- your boys will get their own post next weekend. I was thinking that all along!
stacie- thanks for the comment. now that you have your own blog, you know how fun comments are huh? no, i don't do digi. one thing at a time for me. i'm still trying to figure out how to get my text on my posts to not have a period on a line all by itself!