Thursday, April 10, 2008

ready for spring

Who is more ready for spring than the residents of northern Utah???

We had a winter that just wouldn't quit! We had snowstorm after snowstorm. It actually was fun for awhile, but imagining it all having to melt was a little overwhelming.

Surprisingly, it went pretty quickly except for areas that get no sun. We're almost in the middle of April now, and we haven't had any spring to speak of. I am usually running/walking outside for several weeks by now, but have only gone once this year.

Luckily it's supposed to finally warm up this weekend. Too bad it didn't happen anytime during our spring break.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh I hear ya Lee!! Bring on the SUN!

Lindsey said...

Sad for you! Our yard is nice and green, Ryan mowed it and has fertilized it. I mean this last week of weather was gloomy, but before that Emma and I even got some sun on our face from being at the park. Perhaps all the Loganites should just move to Ogden. Anyone? Anyone?

Annie said...

Should I just not comment on all your snow and how bad I feel for you? Kid, am I awful?

Lee said...

it was a blow to wake up this morning to snow on the ground! it's so hard to believe that it's SUPPOSED to warm up by saturday!